shrimp are referred to as an abomination four times more than homosexuality is in the bible
so here is my anorexia 2 year recovery in a photo.
i have looked similar to the picture on the right for a while now, i have been healthy and out of hospital for 17 months.
so yeah, i am much much happier now, happier than i have ever been, i am enjoying life, and doing whatever I want to do.
never give up, recovery is possible, and will happen for all of you. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO.
i love you all, dont ever let it win!
THAT’S MORE LIKE IT!
Need more heroes, motherfucker.
This is insane.
Oh my God..
Reblogged 3 times in a row because this is just amazing.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself. How to feel better and become better by timidgeek (via shittyteenblog)
Okay so this is a map of Panem..
Throughout all the books in my head it was just like this
I FUCKING KNEW THE CAPITOL WAS SOMEWHAT IN COLORADO I COULD JUST FUCKING FEEL IT
Alright, here’s something funny. These boys in my hall went outside in their undies to take some photos in the snow. Funny, right? They’re trying to get attention and it’s hilarious. Us ladies choose to do the same, we are wearing more clothing, and are doing the exact same poses. We are wearing as much clothing as is acceptable at the pool or the beach, at the gym, etc.
There is a serious double standard here— us girls have gotten responses like:
"What’s the point of being half naked?"
"*ahem* sluts *ahem*"
"What’s wrong with you females?"
Or worse, what my mother said. Her initial shock was apparently because she thought I was in my underwear, but when I told her I was in a swimsuit, she was suddenly happy I was having fun in college.
The idea here is that we are doing the same thing. When arguing this point with one of my hallmates, he said “But men’s bodies aren’t built the same, you don’t see girls getting pumped up over a topless guy, but how many guys do you think are gonna get all crazy over a topless girl?” Seriously? Really? Women don’t need to dress in order to avoid a reaction from men. You’re mad because you can’t control yourself? Men can pose in their undies in the snow without an issue because women aren’t going to go wild over it? Keep it in your pants, that’s your responsibility, not ours.
The double standards are killin’ me.
"Keep it in your pants, that’s your responsibility, not ours." Is literally one of the best quotes I’ve ever heard. Thank you.
There’s no double standard in my opinion that you are all fucking stupid. Anyone who takes these pictures are. It’s cold as shit. Get some fucking clothes on and go inside. When you get pneumonia and die, nobody is going to give a shit about whether or not your’e a female in a bikini or a dude in boxers, your’e just dead idiot.